Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday The 20th

(Setting : The week after next)

This is the final installment of my Friday trilogy. On this particular Friday, February 20th 2009, I'll be returning to New Zealand. And I predict that on that day, there will be a mixture of emotions. I will be feeling...

...SAD

for finally being back in Auckland but having to leave home and family. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I carry the love along. (Cue a melancholic orchestral piece in minor key)


...BAD

for finally being back in Auckland, but dang, missing the Iron Maiden gig! Bugger. This is such a big thing because, trivia time : What was the first rock band Hisyam ever listened to in his entire life? Reward yourself a slice of bread if your answer is Iron Maiden. Congratulations. Back to blogging time : Strolling down the memory lane, I still remember spending my dad's money on a rock compilation cassette when I was, probably, in standard 4. I immediately got hooked on the song 2 Minutes To Midnight. And that was the prologue to my lifelong hunger for hard music. And somehow I didn't know the band will be playing in Auckland till days ago. Ramly Bugger!


...GLAD

for finally being back in Auckland. Yay. I'm looking forward to move into the new house in Railway Campus, go to the places I have listed down beforehand, chat with my dear friends about the summer break, eat more kebabs, jog a bit more in Domain, cycle my bike around in more repetitions, snap an abundance of pictures of the campus and city, go to a circus, attend more deafening concerts, wear more denim bermudas (no, not at once), get a new job (preferably modelling*), study slightly harder, reunite with friends and enjoy life alongside Dzeti Alfina again. So Aotearoa here I come!





*Calm down, I'm being humorous. So please ease your excitement.

3 comments:

nirzehrun said...

'Ramly bugger'? Now that's something new! Hahaha.

Cikgu Puaka said...

modellingggg... oooo u mean somethg like smiling not-so-innocently like u always do?

Hisyam said...

Model iklan knee pad la Kak Mard. Guna lutut je. Muka x masuk.