Saturday, December 4, 2010

While It Gently Weeps

Some incidental benefits of me playing/having a guitar.

1. Protruding fingernails make it really unpleasant to play. I'm forced to keep them well-groomed.

2. Sweaty and grimy body leaves dirt ingrained in the guitar surface. I'm forced to bathe often.

3. Oily palms can harm the finish. I'm forced to wash my hands regularly.

4. Guitar hates humidity. I'm forced to close the windows. So, no more runny noses.

5. Guitar is a powerful dust-magnet. I'm forced to tidy up my room.

Now I just need another hobby to force me to do about 1450 other things that I need to do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a different definition to the word rockstar aye?

Hisyam said...

Yeah, this is another breed of rockstar. In-your-dreams kind of rockstar.

Who is this anyway?

alfina said...

oh so good hobby.
not to mention, expensive

sabrina said...

yes i agree wit the fingernails!
i have to cut mine every week to keep them trimmed and short.
if not very hard to fret

Hisyam said...

Expensive ke.thankfully i don't give a crap about cars you know.haha

exactly, Sab. Guitars for personal hygiene!