Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Days In Circles

Waking up in the afternoon usually leaves my throat dry. So these little oranges never fail to ease my thirst. Never run out of it.


The routine I have established after that never lasts longer than an hour (bath, prayer, lunch, newspaper). By then, I'd be clueless what to do. So I'd sit around and play this thing.


After my fingertips turn sore, I'd give my ears a break from my own horrible singing by clicking this button and let the playlist flow, for hours.


Meanwhile, I would pass my time, by watching time passes...


...and enjoying fresh air, which comes out of this.


By night, tired of having an idle day, I'd resort to more productive things like turning on the TV by pushing this button


Okay, I think I'm embarrassing myself here. But you get the idea what I go through daily. So the fifty buck question is - Do I deserve to hope that by the time summer break ends, I will not turn into this ball-like creature?

1 comment:

alfina said...

oh. circles.
now i see the correlation.
eh eh
haruslah enjoy hidup tanpa masalah..
i remembered one of the campaign wording,
'jangan timbang2, pikir bulat2'.