Monday, December 22, 2008

Mari Menulis Blog

Salam cuti sekolah kepada semua. My name is Hisyam and I’m here, enduring the worst kind of internet connection a level-headed human being can tolerate, to declare that this is the first post of my new blog. The old blog can be read, if you are any interested, here.

Minutes ago, out of the blue, I decided to turn over a new leaf and find a purpose in my droning life. That purpose is blogging.

Nah, I just exaggerated things. If anything, this could only be a new function that my laptop needs to get accustomed to (it has pretty much turned into an “oversized mp3 machine with useless keys on it”) or something that I started with a passion but only to totally ignore it anytime soon in the future. Let’s hope that it’s not the latter.

Or let’s see.

1 comment:

far far away said...

hey hisham..i'm putting the link to your blog in mine.
and yea, i love to read and stalk ppl's blog and found ur blog in mard's blog.haha.

oh well, a new blog to read..
yeay!