Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fanboyism (Current Level : Unbearable Excitement)

Disclaimer: This post will be filled with childish remarks. Fanboyism, when not treated, could inevitably cause this. Keep your distance if this kind of thing irks you (as it does to even me).

I was surfing Facebook (using Dzeti's account. I've let her reset my password and keep it as a secret, for reasons not to be revealed). Checked out Coheed's page and there's a picture of a Malay dude welcoming them at KLIA. Dang! Jealousy elevates skyward.

I'm preparing myself for the big night, which turned out to be tomorrow (I thought it would be on Monday till Dzeti reminded me this morning) so I'm maximizing the Coheedistic spirits in me with some rituals such as ironing the band T-shirt (which has been worn a thousand times, as most probably noticed by people around me), sliding the ticket and KillAudio hardcover neatly into my bag, preparing photos to be signed during meet and greet and once this is all done, I'm impatiently waiting for these 18 hours to lapse, all with nothing but Coheed discography in endless loops in the background.

As evident here, fanboyism can also result in run-on sentences. And I'm quite surprised that I managed to type without caps and multiple exclamation marks.

OHMIGOD COHEED'S GIG EEZ TOMORRROOWW!!!!!! OH MAN I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELFF!!!!













Damn! Almost.

1 comment:

far far away said...

I totally get you. Like seriously, totally. Have fun Hisyam. Hopefully it'll be amazing.

I miss my fangirling time last year. A successful one if I may add. Haha. (okay sorry, I know this is about you..hehe):P

Rock on fellow rock fan.