Friday, July 9, 2010

Skinner and Bandura Are Raging Inside Me

So there goes the fourth day of practicum. Second day of teaching. My lesson today was disappointing. The students did learn some stuffs but I failed to impress myself. Yet, all things considered, today was a bit better than yesterday. People say the best way to learn how to do something well is by actually doing it. We improve ourselves as we go along. The diminutive optimist inside me holds to this principle. Or maybe I'm just giving myself excuses for giving embarrassing lessons. After 5 freaking years of training.

All in all, as a particular lady I knew always says, perhaps I should just suck it up.

I'm exhausted, my mind is turbulent and my thoughts have no bearing. I'm going to take a shower and will hopefully be able to initiate my process of sucking it up.

Hard.

No comments: